Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn





What a GREAT time Alexis and I had going to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. We started doing the midnight show last year, but have been loyal Twilight fans since we read the books a few years ago. We went with our dear friends the Sanders and made all sorts of fun goodies for the kids (and grown ups) I even made shirts this year, except I didn't spell 'sparkle' correct on Christina's shirt! Darn it if I always am just a bit off on the things I do...hahaha Alexis had a great time spraying all of us with her glitter spray, so we left a trail of glitter all night. Nothing like a little Edward sparkle to make it a fun evening!

It is moments like these that I realize how fast my kids are growing up. Alexis is going to be 15 in just a few weeks. I feel like the time is just going so fast, so it is fun to do these things with her! I have caught myself being much more sentimental about the time we spend together and even getting SUPER choked up over songs that remind me of her. I would not say I am a weepy person, but watching your child grow up really makes you proud. My kids are cool! They are unique and they are fun to hang out with. I love them so much and am so glad that I have these fun moments to spend with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment