Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day








What a FUN Veterans Day we had. Alexis performed in her first parade and she looked so beautiful! She was the ONLY freshman up front dancing with the guard! I couldn't have been more proud!! She LOVES colorguard and has such dedication to it! It is a lot of hard work, but it pays off in so many ways.
Then we celebrated my sisters birthday and I made my yummy cake balls. MAN, I sure wish I had never googled that recipe...those taste really good. If you want the recipe, let me know! I just want to thank all the service men and women out there that are reading this. Without the unselfish sacrifice of you and your family, my family would not be enjoying this amazing life we have! THANK YOU AND WE HESS' APPRECIATE YOU!!! Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment