Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Journey and 11/10/2011 practice pictures




Today is all about how to capture that light that comes through my window. I REALLY want to be the kind of photographer that captures families in their own environment. The pictures I love the most of my kids are the ones that are of them doing all the cool things that they do! Don't get me wrong, I love a great studio picture on my walls, but what I want to bring to this HUGE photography world is images of a family that will spark a memory years from now. To do that I have to become a Jedi Master of light, my camera in all lighting environments, and personalities of kids (the hardest part in my opinion)!! It is a HUGE Mt. Everest like mountain to climb, but I am SO EXCITED for the journey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment