Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is it possible for your heart to explode from being so proud of your children?





Have you ever been so proud of your child that you think your heart might explode right out of your chest. It is so crazy to watch Alexis growing up. She is having all these amazing high school experiences that she will carry with her the rest of her life and it is so fun to be a part of it! Her colorguard team went to championships this weekend and took 1st place. When the ceremony was over, I went down onto the field to find her and she ran, jumped into my arms, and cried so hard with such tears of joy! That is a moment I will never forget!!! I love having these kinds of moments with my kids because those are the times I think they will always remember and cherish. When they are all grown up and have kids of their own, I want them to tell their kids that their mom was at their events, cheering them on, and involved in their lives. I love my kids and feel so blessed tonight that I have the privilege of raising them!

No comments:

Post a Comment