Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is it possible to be more tired when life slowes down???

I know, it is crazy, but this week life has really slowed down and I am finding that I am MORE tired than when I was busier. I have so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving, but I find that the last two days I have just wanted to sit around....NOT GOOD! So tomorrow I am going to tap my inner energy source (more coffee) and exercise, get my chores done, shop, and plan for next week! I am going to believe that I can get all this done AND make my family a healthy dinner!!!!!!! I have all the faith in the world that tomorrow is MY DAY!!!! OR I will decide to take just one more mommy day...hahaha I guess tomorrow will tell.
I am super excited about Thursday night. Alexis and I are going to go to the midnight showing of our favorite Vampire movie...Breaking Dawn (part 1)...I can't wait to have a little Alexis time while she is on her break from colorguard. Although we miss the guard, I LOVE having her around and can't wait to have this night with her. We always go grab a little dinner and then stand in line...it is super fun!
I am following this amazing photography page on Facebook and we are beginning to have weekly photography challenges. This week's is EYES...keep your eyes open for my upcoming picture. Not sure what I am going to shoot, but I am excited to find the perfect picture that reflects my take on 'the windows to the soul'. I also have two shoots this week for practice. I am always nervous, but super excited to apply the things I am learning!!!!
Till tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment